1. Grate carrots
2. Chop red pepper
3. Slice Mushrooms
4. Dice onion
5. Dice scallions
6. Chop pineapple
7. "rice" the cauliflower in a food processor or blender on PULSE until it looks about the size of rice. Do not over blend or it will become mushy
at least 6 servings
1. 2 tablespoons coconut oil or quality vegetable oil
2. 6 eggs beaten (more if you have a large head of cauliflower and like your fried rice with lots of egg)
3. 1 cup chopped pineapple
4. 1 large bell pepper, chopped
5. 1 bunch green onions, chopped
6. 1/2 cup shredded carrots
7. 1/2 cup frozen peas
8. 1 container baby bella mushrooms, chopped
9. 5 cloves garlic, minced
10. reduced sodium tamari to taste. (start with 1/4 cup)
11. 1 head cauliflower -- minced to "rice" in food processor
1. Add oil to large pan and sauté onion and garlic on medium until soft
2. Add all the vegetables and pineapple and continue on medium heat for another 5 minutes. Add the tamari or soy sauce, increase heat to HIGH and add the cauliflower. Sauté for just a few minutes until just heated through but not mushy.
3. Make a "well" in the center of the pan and pour in the whisked eggs. Continue to wisk until scrambled and distribute throughout the mixture. If you had a very large head of cauliflower, you can add more eggs to your liking.
4. Add more tamarin and salt/pepper if needed.
5. Serve topped with green onions
I took the Hungry Couple recipe and added more veggies and tweaked it just a little to my liking.