1. Grease crockpot with olive oil or coconut oil.
2. Whisk together sauce ingredients in crock pot: coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, broth, ground ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes directly in the crockpot.
3. Chop vegetables
1. 1 (14-ounce can) full fat coconut milk
2. ¼ cup peanut butter
3. 3 tablespoons red curry paste
4. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
5. juice of 2 limes
6. 2 tablespoons brown sugar (5-10 drops stevia if avoiding sugar)
7. 4 cloves garlic, minced
8. 1 ½ cup bone broth or chicken or veggie stock
9. 1 teaspoon ground ginger
10. ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
11. 1 and ½ pounds chicken breasts or 1-2 lb firm tofu (liquid pressed out)
12. 1 thai chili pepper or other spicy pepper (leave seeds in for even MORE spice!)
13. 2 red, orange, or hello bell pepper
14. 4 large carrots
15. 1 container baby bella mushrooms (or any mushroom)
16. 1 onion chopped
17. 2-3 cups spinach
Additional, optional ingredients:*Cilantro, peanuts, green onions for topping
1. Grease crockpot with olive oil or coconut oil .
2. Whisk together sauce ingredients: coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, broth, ground ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes directly in the crockpot.
3. Place chicken breasts (or pressed tofu) on top.
4. Spoon sauce over the chicken, so it's fully submerged.
5. Cook in crockpot on LOW for 3 hours.
6. After 3 hours, remove chicken from the crockpot and cut into large, bite sized chunks.
7. Place chopped veggies in crock-pot along with chopped chicken, stir to coat, and cook until veggies are done.
8. Serve over soaked brown rice or cauliflower rice. Top with chopped cilantro, crushed peanuts, and sliced green onions.
I took their recipe and tweaked it a bit to avoid the sugar and add WAY more veggies and lot more spice.
Show Me The Yummy